For Vaginal & C Section Delivery
No matter the type of delivery you experienced, this postpartum/c section underwear from Nyssa will benefit you well! During pregnancy and childbirth, your body experiences many changes and challenges. During the healing period, it is common for people who have gone through delivery to experience discomfort in the vaginal area, or where their c section incision is located. This underwear bundle includes a specially-designed underwear that can hold an ice or heat pack, as well as one uniquely-shaped reusable ice/heat pack that fits comfortably between the legs.
After delivery, one may experience swelling, general pain, discomfort, soreness, pain from stitching, etc. Using ice or heat therapy while you are healing can help ease many of these symptoms and provide comfort. The design of this postpartum/c section underwear is made to be much more comfortable than surgical underwear; they are slim, stretchy, and soft; with a high-waisted seamless design that you can fold under or over a pregnant or postpartum belly.
Postpartum & C Section Underwear
This specially-designed postpartum & c section underwear is made for comfort and ease. By having your Nyssa underwear hold an ice or heat pack instead of your hands or bulky surgical underwear, it will always be placed properly where you need it; while you are hands-free and comfortable. There are many ways to use your reusable ice and heat pack with these undies.
- For hemorrhoid discomfort or tailbone pain, place the larger side of the ice pack towards the back.
- To soothe the perineal region, face the larger side towards the front.
- If you choose to purchase the Nyssa uterine ice pack, you can place this horizontally in front of an incision site.
- You can also place the uterine ice pack horizontally in the back of the underwear for back pain.
- If you choose to purchase the additional uterine ice pack, you can use it together with the included between-the-legs ice pack at the same time, for all-over healing and comfort!
Remember, although your baby will need lots of care and attention once you are home again, your body will need love and care as well!