Here are a few things that we discuss in the episode:
– What comprises “pelvic floor dysfunction”?
– Who is Laura?!
– NO SHAME IN OUR GAME!
– What is the pelvic floor, and who has one?
– What functions do your pelvic floor perform?
– Where do I begin?
– What kinds of symptoms are associated with pelvic issues?
– What about Kegels?
– Will this be painful?
– Yoga positions that can help with hip health!
– How can pelvic floor health affect my overall health?
– Dr. Laura in session for Dani!
– Is frequent urgency related?
– How can yoga help improve your pelvic floor?
– Isn’t this just normal aging, or just because I’ve had kids like everyone else?
– Where can you be contacted?
– What if I want to see you in person?
– What beach can we go to that will never have hurricanes? 😛
Check out these websites for more information on finding a local PT:
I LOVE the yoga store listed below for their quality, and variety of options, designed to meet all of your needs. Manduka is a great one-stop-shop for high-quality yoga products. They also sell clothing and other accessories to make those pelvic stretches possible for everyone.