Here are a few things that we discuss in the episode:
– What comprises “pelvic floor dysfunction”?
– Who is Laura?!
– NO SHAME IN OUR GAME!
– What is the pelvic floor, and who has one?
– What functions do your pelvic floor perform?
– Where do I begin?
– What kinds of symptoms are associated with pelvic issues?
– What about Kegels?
– Will this be painful?
– Yoga positions that can help with hip health!
– How can pelvic floor health affect my overall health?
– Dr. Laura in session for Dani!
– Is frequent urgency related?
– How can yoga help improve your pelvic floor?
– Isn’t this just normal aging, or just because I’ve had kids like everyone else?
– Where can you be contacted?
– What if I want to see you in person?
– What beach can we go to that will never have hurricanes? 😛
Check out these websites for more information on finding a local PT:
I LOVE the yoga stores listed below for their quality, and variety of options, designed to meet all of your needs. Manduka is a great one-stop-shop for high-quality yoga products, and Yoga Outlet has an amazing variety of props to make yoga and meditation accessible for all. Both of these sites also sell clothing and other accessories to make those pelvic stretches possible for everyone. Available through my website are coupons and links to all kinds of pelvic floor products. Click on each of the links below to check out the products they have to offer!